We are currently seeking a high performing, self motivated Account Manager for our UK region. We are looking for an individual who has a strategic marketing focus and has a minimum 2-3 years' marketing work experience preferably in a loyalty marketing agency.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated individual to manage incentive, loyalty and e-learning programs. The ideal candidate will be analytical and possess strong client management and operational skills. You will have a desire to exceed client expectations and a drive for award-winning excellence. You will liaise with internal and external suppliers to deliver a wide range of motivating programs to our clients.
This client facing role will require the successful individual to be articulate and practical. You will align yourself with our client's business and their marketing strategy and process.
The role will encompass all aspects of account management, including but not restricted to:
Ongoing management of client loyalty programs
Managing multiple programs at the same time
Providing thorough program reports with proactive analysis
Liaising with suppliers to manage program timelines
Ensuring extremely high quality output is delivered
Co-ordinating program communications - newsletter & eDM campaigns
Assist in writing proposals and preparing presentations
Ideally, you will:
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Be very self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Have an exceptionally high attention to detail
- Have excellent time management and meet deadlines
- Have superb personal communication and presentation skills
- Be creative and have a fun-loving outlook.
- Be proficient with Google Apps
- Have a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in an account management or a co-ordinator marketing role. Having supported activities such as direct marketing, marketing programs, promotions, campaigns and development of marketing collaterals