Account Manager - Sydney
We are currently seeking a high performing, self motivated Account Manager for Sydney, Australia. We are looking for an individual who has a strategic marketing focus and has a minimum 2-3 years' marketing work experience preferably in a loyalty marketing agency.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated individual to manage incentive, loyalty and e-learning programs. The ideal candidate will be analytical and possess strong client management and operational skills. You will have a desire to exceed client expectations and a drive for award-winning excellence. You will liaise with internal and external suppliers to deliver a wide range of motivating programs to our clients.
This client facing role will require the successful individual to be articulate and practical. You will align yourself with our client's business and their marketing strategy and process.
The role will encompass all aspects of account management, including but not restricted to:
- Accountable for day-to-day operational tasks associated with programs.
- Play a pivotal role in building and retaining relations with clients and participants.
- Obtain data files, perform analytic support, monthly billing, and reporting on program successes and challenges.
- Facilitate responses to general inquiries and data requests from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide ideas, recommendations and alternative strategies where appropriate.
- Stay up to date on new technologies / internal processes
- Assist with other departmental functions as assigned.
- Ongoing management of client loyalty programs
- Managing multiple programs at the same time
- Providing thorough program reports with proactive analysis
- Liaising with suppliers to manage program timelines
- Ensuring extremely high quality output is delivered
- Co-ordinating program communications - newsletter & eDM campaigns
- Assist in writing proposals and preparing presentations
Ideally, you will:
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Be very self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Have an exceptionally high attention to detail
- Have excellent time management and meet deadlines
- Have superb personal communication and presentation skills
- Be creative and have a fun-loving outlook.
- Be proficient with Google G Suite
- Have some knowledge of planning events
- Have a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in an account management or a co-ordinator marketing role. Having supported activities such as direct marketing, marketing programs, promotions, campaigns and development of marketing collaterals
- Upon request, applicants will need to provide 3 professional references.
- No third party applications.