Business Development Manager
As part of our ambitious growth plans for 2017, we’ve created an exciting, newly created role for a Business Development Manager. Reporting to our Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include leading pitches, supporting the conversion of prospects, and helping to drive our Incentive and Loyalty agency towards significant revenue growth.
If you’re ambitious and enthusiastic, this is an ideal opportunity to take your career to a new level. You’ll be working with some of the biggest brands in the UK at a multi award winning agency.
This means we’re looking for an exceptionally well organised person who has B2B experience and a proven track record in sales. If you think you’re up to the challenge, please send us a copy of your CV.
• Experience with planning approaches and pitches, and supporting the development of compelling proposals which meet with client’s needs and objectives
• Confident and with excellent communication skills – you will need to build trust across our departments and form strong working relationships with our team
• Ability to generate leads through networking and attending events, researching and building prospect lists, as well as following up on leads generated internally
• Experience managing and maintaining a CRM system
• A proven ability to understand the needs of clients
• A track record of high sales performance
• Confident and personable
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Exceptional negotiation and presentation skills
• Highly organised and disciplined towards pipeline management
• Keen to learn and grow with ambition to excel in the role.
• Experience generating leads through networking
• Produce robust proposals and ROI modelling
• Experiences in a sales role within a marketing agency or a B2B services organisation
• A keen interest in technology and marketing.
WHY CHOOSE MOTIVFORCE?
• Develop your career with one of the most innovative loyalty marketing agencies
• Work with some of the world’s biggest brands
• Flexible working allows a superb work/life balance
• Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment
• Competitive salary